[Digikam-users] Old stuff about digikam

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:26:24 CEST 2006

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 October 2006 11:11, Fabien wrote:
>>I saw there are still some old stuff available.
>>It may be good to remove them :
>>* on sourceforge :
> no. this area is just used to store all Files Release !

Right! I didn't see that "files" contains new releases ;-)

But, maybe you should add a news that says digikam infos are now on
When you go on the project page, the 1st thing you see is :
Latest News
*  digikam and digikamplugin 0.6.0-rc2 released    2004-01-31

And there are still some people submitting bugs there, look :

Fabien Salvi