[Digikam-users] Wish for new feature

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Sun Nov 26 19:43:54 GMT 2006

Le Dimanche 26 Novembre 2006 19:51, Jürgen Flosbach dk a écrit :
> Hello
>
> I have a wish to extend the tag functionality.
> What I find annoying is the fact that I always have to tag sub-tags and
> all tag-levels above.
> An example :
> I have the following tag structure for people
>
> people->adults->parents->mother
>    +       +        +---->father
>    +       +---->grandparents->grandmother
>    +                  +------->grandfather
>    +---->children->girls->"my girl"
>             +----->boys ->"my son"
>
> If I have a picture with "my son" I would wish that if I tag the tag
> "my son" the tags "boys, children, people" would be tagged too. Because,
> all that above from "my son" is also true.

Jürgen,

Mailling list is not the right place to post wishes. Please use KDE bugzila :
there is a lot of report about tags improvements. Just check if one report
already exist with your problem, and post comments on this file. If you
cannot find a file about it, create a new one.

http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=digikam&component=Tags&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED