[Digikam-users] "Install digiKam in your Home Directory"

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 10:02:20 GMT 2006

Ok, I think I understood the problem.

In my first try, I forgot to check the lib/kde3 subdir that contains
imageplugins and kipiplugins.

When I started digikam with strace, I saw that it was a kipiplugin that
loaded the old lib.

All kipiplugins that needed libexiv2 were linked to the old exiv2 lib.

Here's the reason :
In my compile script, I didn't use the --with-extra-libs for kipiplugins...

I'm doing more tests right now but I think this should fix the problem...

--
Fabien