[Digikam-users] Experiences with Nikon RAW and dcraw?

Caspar Maessen cmaessen at casco.demon.nl
Wed Nov 15 22:51:19 GMT 2006

Op woensdag 15 november 2006 22:39, schreef Heiner Lamprecht:

  > During the last weekend, I compared dcraw with the proprietary
  > Nikon View.  The results are a lot better using Nikon View,
  > compared to dcraw.
I don't know about Nikon View and dcraw as a commandline tool. But I had
the same experience comparing Bibble and digiKam. But experimenting
with the IO-files settings in digiKam configuration, solved it.
Specially white- and color-balance and a Brightness of 1.10 to 1.20
helped me a lot

Caspar.
--
De behoefte aan veiligheid gaat gepaard met grote uitbundigheid: eigen
emotie eerst. Dit is een culturele spagaat. We verlangen maximale