[Digikam-users] "Install digiKam in your Home Directory"

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:13:49 GMT 2006

Ok, for the moment, I added a new entry in the FAQ about that :
http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/177

I'm trying to reproduce the bug to find a clean solution.
It should be possible to prevent usage of old libs I hope.

BTW, wouldn't it be possible in digikam to check exiv2 version and send
a warning window at startup ?

--
Fabien