[Digikam-users] Whoa.. MRW -> JPG is impressive

Duncan Hill digikam at nacnud.force9.co.uk
Sat May 13 11:13:26 BST 2006

>> :)  I did a conversion to PNG as well, but showfoto and digikam both
>>
>> reported no exif data.
>
> From main interface, when you select a fresh MRW->PNG file converted, normally
> you must see Exif and Makernote data in sidebar (if you have enable ICC color

  > Are you used last svn source code (Exiv2 and digiKam) ?

Yes, r54014 (and just filed a crash for you :)

I now declare that I'm hallucinating, as MRW -> PNG now generates Exif
and Makernote entries (though no IPTC) that show up in showFoto, but not
in the digiKam main window.  I've attached 2 (hopefully small) PNGs
showing what I mean.

Exiv2 and digiKam were freshly compiled about 2 hours ago (if that) -
though there appears to be a bug in the make install part of Exiv2 (.pc
file for pkgconfig I think), but the libs are installed by then.