[Digikam-users] digikam and JPEG thumbs rendering : need JPEG files vertically oriented...

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Wed Mar 29 16:45:15 BST 2006

Daniel Bauer wrote:
>>> That is easy if both images have the same size. What if not?
>> ??
>>
>> It does remember the last position, but seems it with a
>> small offset amount (on a large number of photos, the text
>> shifts a little from an image to the other)
>>
>> jdd
>
> Does it? I still use 0.8.1 and text always shows up in the middle of the
> picture. Maybe you have a newer version and it's already done ???
>
> Daniel
I use 8.1 from cvs, but I think it was already the case.

I use in my galleries the same picture as first, with only
the date. So time to time I add this picture to a lot of
directories and civer it by the date, of course the date changes

of course, the initial picture is always the same size, this
can have an importance

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net