[Digikam-users] preview problem

Dudas Gabor dudasg at freemail.hu
Thu Mar 16 17:06:01 GMT 2006

Gilles Caulier wrote:

>> It is weird. It's still not working. I have a feeling that I do something
>> wrong, since the code from svn (and the packages) was working many times
>> before!. I compiled them several times. Now it's not working. I shortly
>> describe what I did: - I have downloaded the source from svn. I have used
>> the following sources: digikam:
>> svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/extragear/graphics extragear
>
> no. My fix have been commited in unstable branch named trunk (corresponding to
> the next release 0.9.0), not in stable :
>
> svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics/ extragear
>
> You can see the files fixed using websvn :
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/kioslave/

Okay, I am trying with this.
Since I am not so familiar with this svn system, could you tell me which admin
directory should I download for the trunk digikam? :

- svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kde-common/admin/
or
- svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin

Thanks!
Gabor