[Digikam-users] Translation

Dudas Gabor dudasg at freemail.hu
Mon Jun 5 13:34:53 BST 2006

Hi Gilles,

I know that you are not dealing with the translation part of digiKam; however, I
think you might know the answer to my problem:

I am currently translating the digiKam plugins. I am ready with the adjust
image-histogram-levels plugin. I have started to translate the
image-histogram-curves plugin, however I have found in digiKam in the
curves-plugin that the over-exposure indicator is already translated (the
translation comes somehow from the levels plugin)! But the other stuffs -like
histogram settings- are not translated. It seems that some messages are somewhat
overlapped between two plugins, and some are not. Is this normal/possible?

Thanks!

Regards,
Gabor