[Digikam-users] Fontsize for Tooltip?

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Jun 4 16:43:50 BST 2006

Am Sonntag 04 Juni 2006 15:01 schrieb Daniel Bauer:
> Am Sonntag, 4. Juni 2006 12:43 schrieb Heiner Lamprecht:
> > Strange.  When I select this font e.g. in the Control Center for
> > other applications, it is displayed as expected.  But the font used
> > in digikam is by far smaller (see attachments).
> >

> > Any idea?
> >

> >     Heiner
>
> funny, it's the same in my 0.9.0 svn, thought it was my strange install :-)
> titles are the same small in 0.8.1 and 0.9.0, but data is much smaller in
> 0.9.0, see attachements...

I can confirm this, here the font size is even so small that some symbols are
not displayed correctly, e.g. n,h,u, which may be a font / freetype problem
but it is as it is.

BTW, in the comments on your screenshot, there is nothing but "0 0 0 0...". Is
that common with some pictures? Then we should add some code to cut
whitespace and zeros.

Marcel