[Digikam-users] Using digikam in pure NFS environment

Halim Issa yallaone at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 13:17:16 BST 2006

I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me towards information on
how to get digikam to work in a multi-user environment where all drives are
NFS mounts from a central server.

I've come across the dreaded sqlite-bug and applied the patch recommended to
circumvent this, but as even /home is automounted from a central server, I
still have problems, and now all users must have their own digikam database,
instead of working on the same one.

So if anyone could kindly post some advise on where to find a webpage/document
that describes how I should properly handle this, I would _greatly_
appreciate it!

Thanks again for a magnificent program!