[Digikam-users] Digikam & linspire 5.1.427

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Jul 20 23:50:41 BST 2006

Kenneth Koym wrote:
> Achim, I installed the standard version of Digikam available to Linspire
> CNR Gold clients on 7-9-06. I just checked to see what version and do
> not see any indication of what version was installed. Perhaps you could
> check what version Digikam supplies Linspire users with and advise me
> how to activate the new installation. Is there a wizard available? If
> so, how does one get it to work?

This is nothing to do with digikam.

Digikam is free software provided under an open license. It is up to the
various distributions to package this up and support their customers.

Unless you want to start building your own version of digikam from
source, then the people here wont be able to help you.

Take your query to the folks at Linspire as they are the ones who have
taken the Digikam source code from here and packaged it up into the
Click N Run package you have installed. It is those people you must
speak to for support.

Col.