[Digikam-users] Digikam & linspire 5.1.427

Kenneth Koym koym at dialoguemakers.org
Thu Jul 20 23:02:44 BST 2006

Achim, I installed the standard version of Digikam available to Linspire
CNR Gold clients on 7-9-06. I just checked to see what version and do
not see any indication of what version was installed. Perhaps you could
check what version Digikam supplies Linspire users with and advise me
how to activate the new installation. Is there a wizard available? If
so, how does one get it to work?
Kenneth