[Digikam-users] Dynax 5D data (was SVN compile [solved])

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Sun Jan 1 18:15:32 GMT 2006

Le Dimanche 1 Janvier 2006 17:18, Duncan Hill a écrit :
> On Sunday 01 January 2006 15:49, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > All these points have been implemented to svn trunk (future digikam
> > 0.9.0). I can use all ICC profiles from Dimage software...
>
> Oooh.  I might just change my script and pull trunk instead of stable :)
> I've archived my prior digikam album area, so I can restore it if trouble
> strikes.

Any links :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/ICCPROFILES/CameraProfiles/

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/ICC_setup_dialog.png

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/16_bits_RAW_image_file_loaded_in_digikam_image_editor_using_littleCMS.png

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/16_bits_RAW_image_file_loaded_in_digikam_image_editor_without_colors_correction.png

> > I use an Dynax 5D from minolta too (:=))). I'm currently working to find
> > the best way to get Exif/IPTC metadata from RAW files...
>
> Oddly enough, I was pondering whether this was enough of an itch that I
> wanted to scratch it.  A hex editor shows that the data is right at the
> start of the raw file, just without the exif tag that most exif processors
> seem to need to find their place.

Not sure, main RAW files are TIFF like files. Where do you have found these
informations ?