[Digikam-users] Dynax 5D data (was SVN compile [solved])

Duncan Hill digikam at nacnud.force9.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 16:18:12 GMT 2006

On Sunday 01 January 2006 15:49, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> All these points have been implemented to svn trunk (future digikam 0.9.0).
> I can use all ICC profiles from Dimage software...

Oooh.  I might just change my script and pull trunk instead of stable :)  I've
archived my prior digikam album area, so I can restore it if trouble strikes.

> I use an Dynax 5D from minolta too (:=))). I'm currently working to find
> the best way to get Exif/IPTC metadata from RAW files...

Oddly enough, I was pondering whether this was enough of an itch that I wanted
to scratch it.  A hex editor shows that the data is right at the start of the
raw file, just without the exif tag that most exif processors seem to need to
find their place.