[Digikam-users] Crushing after upgrading to 0.8.1

Юра yura at stryi.com.ua
Fri Feb 10 02:20:55 GMT 2006

Hi!
I just upgraded fro Digikam 0.7.4 to 0.8.1 (using FreeBSD ports system).

It installed fine, but when I clicking on some albums, Digikam crashing with the following error:

digikam: ScanLib: Finding non-existing Albums: 22 ms
digikam: ScanLib: Finding items not in the database or disk: 1476 ms
digikam: ScanLib: Updating items without date: 30 ms
digikam: ImagePlugin_Core plugin loaded
digikam: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Core
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
   what():  St9bad_alloc
KCrash: Application 'digikam' crashing...

Please help me! :(

P.S.
test# digikam --v
Qt: 3.3.4