[Digikam-users] Compiling digikam 0.8 for Mandriva - solved!

linux newbie firsttimelinux at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 10:41:26 GMT 2006

Hi again,
  Just to let you know, I couldn't get the rpm route to work, I was obviously missing something important.  But I removed all my rpms and did the compile again from scratch - including the make install, and it worked!  First time it ran, it complained about missing kioslaves for thumbnails and searches etc (?), but after a reboot everything seems to be working fine!  Thanks for the help guys, and thanks for digikam!