[Digikam-users] download raw pictures

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Feb 7 07:38:45 GMT 2006

Le Lundi 6 Février 2006 21:03, Per Aalrust a écrit :
> Hi Gilles,
>
> > Per, can you put any MRW files from your camera in the web to download. I
> > will check it on my computer...
>
> 	I have put 2 raw files on www.per.aalrust.de/dwl/

Here we are a screenshot about digiKam 0.8.2-svn camera gui using a local
directory to simulate a mounted camera on my computer with your MRW files...

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/camera_gui_with_raw_files_preview.png

I suspect a right acces problem in your fstab or something like that about
your mounted directory corresponding of your Dynax 7D camera...

Please check this point. Have you mounted your camera using the digiKam user
in your system ?

Gilles