[Digikam-users] negative keyword filtering possible?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri Feb 3 15:58:43 CET 2006

Am Freitag, 3. Februar 2006 15:37 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> I think that there no problem to do it, but this is not my part in digiKam.
> Have you seen the handbook :
> http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-graphics/digikam/using-kapp.ht

Thanks for the link! I just haven't seen that there is a search-tool as well
(I just used the keyword-filter in the right bar), and the search-tool can
exactly do what I want. Hey: this digikam is just fantastic! How could I ever
organize my photos in the old days (some weeks ago) when I still had to work
on win and had only photoshop and a file-maker database, where I had to write
all the scripts on my own...? You've got a fan with me :-))

special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com