[Digikam-users] negative keyword filtering possible?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri Feb 3 14:18:40 GMT 2006

Hello everybody

Using keyword in digikam helps me a lot in organizing my tons of pictures. I
just haven't found out about some things:

- is it possible to make a "negative" filtering somehow?
(e.g. show all "private" but NOT "ex-wife")

- is it possible to make a filtering of sub-keywords?
(e.g. show only "summer" of "holiday" - where summer is a sub-keyword of
holyday. When I click such a sub-keyword, it shows me all pictures of the
"head-keyword" instead of only the sub... ones.)

Maybe I'm just too stupid to find out, how to do it - so any help is highly
appreciated...

thanks a lot.

Daniel
special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com