[Digikam-users] Color management under Linux?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Fri Feb 3 12:23:14 GMT 2006

Le Vendredi 3 Février 2006 11:53, jdd a écrit :
> Heiner Lamprecht wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > does anybody have any experience in color management on Linux?  Are
> > there any plans to add such functionality in digiKam?
>
> already a doc about the plugins would be great :-)

What do you mean exactly about this point ?

The digikam handbook will be updated before 0.9.0 final release. There are a
lot of jobs to do into digiKam documentation, especially about color
management !

I will very happy if any volomters can help us to update this part. This is
not programmer task. You just need to have a correct English to write the
book (it's not my case (:=))), but i'm learning)