[Digikam-users] E-Mail Images and Thunderbird

Matthew T. Gibbs mtgibbs at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 20:12:40 GMT 2006

On Sunday 24 December 2006 14:47, Oliver Dörr wrote:
> Hmmm,
>
> i'm running it similar using SuSE 10.0. But i have configured a bit
> different. I'm not using the default mail-program, i'm explicitly using
> thunderbird, and i have the thunderbird executable specified (on my
> system /opt/thunderbird/thunderbird).
>
> This works on my system
> Oliver

I just tried setting it to use Thunderbird explicitly (mine's
in /usr/bin/thunderbird) and it now works.  So it must send a different
command when you tell it to use Thunderbird instead of the default.  So I
suppose to actually fix it Digikam would have to recognize that Thunderbird
is the default and send the command that it sends when you explicitly tell
it to use Thunderbird.

Many thanks!

Matt