[Digikam-users] Digikam and KPhotoAlbum

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Fri Dec 22 11:25:48 GMT 2006

On Friday 22 December 2006 12:24, Michael Gerdau wrote:
> I want it displayed during a slideshow...

Displaying Comments during slideshow is implemented in SlideShow kipi-plugins
form svn trunk (not sure is this feature have been add into 0.1.3-beta1),
witch is availalble in Album GUI (and KPhotoAlbum too). In digiKam Editor,
it's not yet.

To be honest, I'm not satistied by SlideShow from image editor (witch is a
different implementation than kipi-plugin). Since we have a new maintener for
SlideShow kipi-plugin, i'm favorable to use only this plugin everywhere...

Marcel, if you read these words, please give me your viewpoint...

Gilles