[Digikam-users] Colour Management in rc2

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Sat Dec 16 07:56:02 GMT 2006

Le vendredi 15 décembre 2006 22:45, Tommaso Schiavinotto a écrit :
> Today I installed the 0.9.0-rc2 version, so far I was using the beta2.
>
> Since now when I opening a RAW (MRW, Dynax 5D) file I was asked to
> correct the color profile, showing two images the darker one (original)
> and the corrected one, choosing to apply the change the image that I was
> getting in the image editor was correctly the lighter one.
>
> I used as input profile the Dimage Master lite profile for the dynax5
> and as workspace sRGB.
>
> Now it happens that when I apply the change the image that I get is the
> dark one (before the correction). What is strange is that if I let
> launch the color management plugin when opening RAW files (from the
> digikam settings) and I apply the default settings (using the same input
> profile), I get the correct image.
>
> I don't think I'm doing something wrong, can someone explain me where's
> the problem?
>
> Thanks.

Hi Tommaso,

I'm using also an Dynax 5D. all my pictures are taken in RAW format (MRW). I'm
using the ICC profiles from Dimage software... and i don't have this
problem...

Can you give me some screenshots form your digiKam configuration :

- ICC setup
- Raw file decoding setup
- All Color Management plugins settings area

Gilles