[Digikam-users] Colour Management in rc2

Tommaso Schiavinotto tommaso.schiavinotto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 21:45:06 GMT 2006

Today I installed the 0.9.0-rc2 version, so far I was using the beta2.

Since now when I opening a RAW (MRW, Dynax 5D) file I was asked to
correct the color profile, showing two images the darker one (original)
and the corrected one, choosing to apply the change the image that I was
getting in the image editor was correctly the lighter one.

I used as input profile the Dimage Master lite profile for the dynax5
and as workspace sRGB.

Now it happens that when I apply the change the image that I get is the
dark one (before the correction). What is strange is that if I let
launch the color management plugin when opening RAW files (from the
digikam settings) and I apply the default settings (using the same input
profile), I get the correct image.

I don't think I'm doing something wrong, can someone explain me where's
the problem?

Thanks.

--Tommaso