[Digikam-users] From Digikam 0.6 on MdV2005 to Digikam 0.9 on Mdv2007 : How to convert the database

Jean-Luc Pinardon jl.pinardon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:40:32 GMT 2006

Dear all,

My family and I are happy Digikam french users.
But everybody is sad since I have upgrade to Mdv2007 and so, Digikam 0.9.

If I have all clearly understood, 0.6 configuration and photo management was
based on a file, while it now (since 0.7 ?) based on an embedded SQLite db.
So the tool complains because it cannot recognize the db structure.

Is there a way to convert the current (old) configuration file to a SQLite db ?

Thanks for your help, and for this nice tool.

Best Regards,
J.L.