[Digikam-users] Exiv2 library missing???

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:41:40 GMT 2006

Daniel Bauer wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 December 2006 12:18,  Fabien wrote:
>>2) if you get the errors, try to replace your graphics/configure by
>>the configure.txt I sent you.
>>This will output some debugs.
>

> i hope I understood correctly:
> - renamed graphics/configure to ... .old
> - copied your configure.txt into graphics folder, renamed it to configure,
> made it executable
> - run run_configure.sh again
>
> output is here:
> http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/run_configure_Fab.out.txt

Ok, nice.

So, pkg-config scan first /opt/kde3/lib/pkgconfig *before* the directory
we set with PKG_CONFIG_PATH.
But, when you run it manually, it looks for it ($PKG_CONFIG_PATH) first.
Something weird here.

We can see that it tries to scan twice the directory
/home/digi/digikamSVN/lib/pkgconfig

Any idea in this room ?

>>3) reports all results to the list
>
> is this what you wanted?