[Digikam-users] Missing libkexif.so.1, where can I get it?

cl at isbd.net cl at isbd.net
Wed Dec 6 10:31:00 GMT 2006

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 09:56:21AM +0000, Duncan Hill wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 December 2006 09:47, cl at isbd.net wrote:
>
> > By the way what (if anything) should have included the libkexif.so.1
> > library?
>
> libkexif :)
>
> In a packaged system, it's usually pulled in as an automatic dependency for
> the plugins package.

Ah, OK.

The reason I didn't see it of course is that it's a plugin dependency
rather than a basic Digikam dependency.  I found all the other bits I
needed simply by running the Digikam I had installed and seeing the
loader error messages but the libkexif dependency doesn't show up this
way.

--
Chris Green (chris at halon.org.uk)