[Digikam-users] Exiv2 library missing???

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 17:21:12 GMT 2006

Daniel Bauer wrote:

>>>here it is:
>>>
>>>http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/config.log.txt
>>
>>Really weird...
>

> Yes, maybe my computer aligns with me ;-)
>

>>Just to be sure, can you run :
>>sh --version
>
> :
> GNU bash, version 3.00.16(1)-release (i586-suse-linux)

Ok, that's fine.

> ---
> There must have been a change when it changed to the 0.12 version. I have done
> several svn up and compiles before that, never had any problems.
Yes, there was a change to require exiv2 >= 0.12

Let's try again something :
Could you clean up everything again, and run again the scripts without
the trailing / at the end of the path ?

Then, put all the results in your website, + the scripts, +
graphics/config.log and graphics/configure

And let everything like that. If the problem still persists, I will give
you an updated configure script to add some debug...

--
Fabien