[Digikam-users] Exiv2 library missing???

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Mon Dec 4 18:56:59 GMT 2006

On Monday 04 December 2006 19:34, Duncan Hill wrote:
> Caulier Gilles wrote:
> >>
> >> Nuke your SVN copy of Exiv2 from installation and build areas.
> >> Re-checkout Exiv2 (or use the .12 tarball), recompile and reinstall.
> >> That worked for me.
> >
> > digikam and kipi-plugins require at least Exiv2 0.12 :
> >
> > http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/193
>
> Yes.  What I encountered was even with an svn up and reconfigure/rebuild
> of exiv2 from svn, it still installed as .10, not .12.  I had to remove
> the entire build area and the installed libs and recompile from scratch.

Ok, I kind of understand ;-)

so, what do I exactly have to do to "nuke" my Exiv2 svn copy?
I had already removed *all* directores/files within my "DIGIKAMDEST"-path and
then let in completely reinstall with the compile_exiv2.sh script....

Must I do something additional to just deleting directories/files?

(Remember: I use the scripts from "Install digiKam in your Home Directory" on
http://www.digikam.org/?q=download/svn )

Daniel

Madagascar special: http://www.sanic.ch