[Digikam-users] Translations for digikam

Duncan Hill digikam at nacnud.force9.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 13:48:58 GMT 2006

With Gilles mentioning that Exiv2 is getting NLS support, I started looking at
doing some of the work needed to correct the digiKam interface for British
English (things like color being spelt colour).  I've worked out how to get
the .pot file, and how to use kbabel or a text editor to turn that into a .po
file.  What I can't work out is how to recompile digikam so that it knows
about the po files and converts them appropriately for use.

What have I missed? :)