[Digikam-users] Problems compiling digikam 0.9 from SVN

efpost efpost at web.de
Wed Aug 30 18:24:08 BST 2006

Gilles Caulier schrieb:

>>Well, that didn't help. I have compiled and installed exiv2 from SVN.
>>Then I started digikam
>>

>Oups, i have forget to said than before to install Exiv2 from svn, you need to
>uninstall Exiv2 0.10.0, else nothing will change in digiKam.
>
>After that, install Exiv2-svn, perform a "make distcleanup" in root digiKam
>source forder and rebuild all using make -f Makefile.cvs; ./configure
>---enable-debug=full; make...
>
>Gilles

I had Exiv2 uninstalled already before installing the svn-version.

Doing "make distcleanup" in console gives:

make: *** Keine Regel, um >distcleanup> zu erstellen. Schluss.
(Translation: No rule to generate/make distcleanup. End.)

I think, I will deinstall everything und start from scratch with svn.

Udo