[Digikam-users] Problem compiling digikam 0.9 [solved]

efpost efpost at web.de
Sun Aug 27 23:55:01 BST 2006

Hi,

I've been to fast with my previous mail. After asking my good friend
G.Oogle I could solve the problem myself. I had to install libltdl3-dev
in addition. Maybe this helps somebody who has the same problem.

Sorry I forgot to identify my OS. I'm working with Kanotix (a Debian
derivate) and KDE 3.5.4

Greetings
Udo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------