[Digikam-users] Digikam started crashing

Riaz Rahaman rahaman.riaz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 08:43:18 BST 2006

Hi,

I had faced a digikam crash myself. This is the first time I am using the
digikam and during the indexing process of photos by the digikam, there was
a power fluctuation and the system rebooted.

After the reboot, every time I open digikam, it crashes. I checked the
backtrace and couldnt find much info from it.  I checked the klog and it
showed a broken pipe.

Uninstalled and reinstalled digikam but the problem still persists.

Attached is the log of the back trace and a screen shot of the klog. If
anyone had faced this problem before and found a solution, then please pass
it on.

--

Regards,
Riaz Ur Rahaman