[Digikam-users] Feature suggestion: integration with Opera Community photo albums

Laurent Saplairoles lsaplai_list at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 17 05:31:57 BST 2006

Hello all and thank you for your help so far.

I had the following idea: the developers of Opera browser have set up a very
nice online community with blogs, photo albums, groups...
url: http://my.opera.com/community/
my personal pages: http://my.opera.com/lsaplai/

It is possible to post photos to the albums over there either one by one or in
batch by uploading a zip file. Fine. But it's sometimes a little tedious to
do.

Do you think it would be possible for the developer (Gilles, right?) to get in
touch with the nice people at Opera and include in digikam a direct
connection to the Opera Community site? Ideally, we would be able to set in
digiKam the options we can set on the Opera upload pages.

I  tried the Export to Gallery function but couldn't figure out how to contact
to my photo album at Opera.

You already have something similar with flickr so this would be a nice
addition.

Thank you for listening.

Cheers!
--