[Digikam-users] Slides about digiKam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Wed Apr 12 15:28:19 BST 2006

Le Mercredi 12 Avril 2006 12:03, jdd a écrit :
> Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Here you can found an OpenOffice slides about digiKam that i have make
> > during an English working session in my office :
> >
> > http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Documents/Présentation_digiKam.sxi
> >
> > The file size is 5.5Mb. The document is in English and free for use. If
> > you have some remarks about, let's me hear.
>
> for some obscure reason, clicking on the link didn't work,
> but deleting the file name allowed me to access the folder;
>
> there are others documents on this folder, if you don't mean
> to share them, may be you should fix the server
> configuration :-)

No others document can be displayed too...

There is a final computer science report subject (I'm a studiant to CNAM in
Aix en Provence). My subject is to make a management photo program in open
source... Its talking about... digiKam of course.

About this point i need to do a big paper about my job in digiKam project. I
will be done this summer.

The abstract of my report is here :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Documents/Agrement_Sujet_Memoire_Gilles_Caulier.pdf

It's in French...