[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 11

yves.thomazeau yves.thomazeau at neuf.fr
Mon Apr 10 03:43:54 BST 2006

Le Dimanche 9 Avril 2006 15:15, digikam-users-request at kde.org a écrit :
> > 4/along corrections ,it seems not possible to have an historical memory (
> > i often do ,undo , do in gimp to really see the result).
>
> Yes, digikam image editor support undo/redo since a long time using Edit
> menu

Thank you for your quick answer .
I am using the 0.7.2 that is the last available for debian stable .....
I am away from the 0.9 and i do not know when it will be available for my OS.
By the way ,do you think there is a risk to use newer versions in the stable
environnement ?
The problem of the do/undo is still not solved for me :there is only one blue
arrow that allows me to undo but nothing allows redo under edit menu ....
Control z is inopérant either.

--
Mon Site Web : http://yvesperso.ouvaton.org/