[Digikam-users] Command-line options to produce debugging info?

Leslie B. Houk lhouk at lesliehouk.com
Fri Sep 16 16:15:53 BST 2005

I recently posted a question about my Olympus D-300L not being able
to download photos with digikam (thread: "[Digikam-users] Problem
downloading photos from Olympus D-300L" ).  In my original
message, I described how I had to use camediaplay to get any sort of
debugging intormation.  It just occurred to me to ask, are there any
similar undocumented command-line options for digikam that can
provide debugging data?  Thanks in advance to all who respond.

Leslie