[Digikam-users] digikam doesn't print properly at 5760dpi

Andrew de Quincey adq_dvb at lidskialf.net
Thu Oct 13 11:59:04 BST 2005

Hi, my printer supports 5760dpi, however, digikam doesn't work if I print at
this resolution. Actually, I'm not sure whether its digikam or the kde
printing support - if its the latter, I'll go and moan at the kdeprint
people.

Anyway, if I print a colour image at 5760dpi, I get this weird output on the
printer. I get the same output in a print preview - you can see it at
http://lidskialf.net/duffprint.jpg

If I go down to 2880dpi, everything works fine. Actually 2880 is fine for my
uses, but since 5760 was there, I thought I'd give it a try :)