[Digikam-users] Problem in using "Create Presentation in MPEG

Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira nog_1620 at brturbo.com.br
Fri Nov 18 10:06:23 GMT 2005

Hi, Gilles, you were right. I uninstall mjpegtools-1.6.3 and reinstall
version 1-6.2 (modifying back that lines that I modifyed in
/usr/bin/images2mpg to it's original statement) and it works fine. But I
would like and additional information. After finished the Codifying
process, what is the next steps to burn the VCD file in the CD media? I
just tryed to drag and drop the video mpega file:
/dos_d/Minhas_Fotos/Documents/Anderson.mpeg (is it the extension? It is
not showing me what is the extension. Just that the icon is of a moving
filme. Should I have to add the extension when I start the codifying
process?) into the box of the k3b package and burnt it.  Well, the
result is that I place the CD in the DVD Player and it didn't know what
type were the CD. What I have done of wrong process?
I hope you may help me.
Antonio Carlos