[Digikam-users] more on antialiasing problem

Aaron Solochek aarons-kde at aberrant.org
Wed Nov 16 19:09:18 GMT 2005

Tom Albers wrote:
> Op woensdag 16 november 2005 03:02, schreef Aaron Solochek:
>
>>I have some more information regarding my problem with anti aliasing and
>>digikam.  The problem, to remind people, is that no text renders at all:
>>
>>http://www.aberrant.org/~aarons/no_text.png
>

> This does not seem digiKam related to me, this is just a default file open
> window. Are you using KDE? Do other applications suffer from the same
> problem?

I am using KDE to various extents on these other computers.  Generally
I'm using a gnome/kde hybrid, but some machines launch a kde-session,
others a gnome-session.  In all cases I use lots of other kde
applications, such as the kdepim suite and konqueror.  digiKam and
showFoto are the only two applications I see this problem.

-Aaron