[Digikam-users] Cancel my request for help!!!

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Thu Jun 16 11:49:33 BST 2005

Le Jeudi 16 Juin 2005 12:18 PM, Edith Ann a écrit :
> Hi all
> CANCEL my request for a driver or whatever....
> because
> i finalllllllly figured out how to get the camera (the
> Casio EX Z750) to load images to the computer...
At this url, you have the last camera list tested with Gphoto :

http://www.teaser.fr/~hfiguiere/linux/digicam.html

Casio EX Z750 isn't it, but this is not mean that you can't use. Lphoto work
fine...

EX750 use usb-massstorage ? If yes, it's certainly a problem to mount
correctly the camera.

When you connect the camera to usb port on your computer, witch messages you
have in your kernel log (root > #tail -f /var/log/messages)