[Digikam-users] Cancel my request for help!!!

Edith Ann bozoinfo at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 11:18:56 BST 2005

Hi all
CANCEL my request for a driver or whatever....
because
i finalllllllly figured out how to get the camera (the
Casio EX Z750) to load images to the computer...
but
alas NOT into Digikam
it still will NOT accept the images
but
I downloaded LPHOTO from CNR
and
joy and happiness
it recognizes my camera and downloaded the pictures...
soooooo
"alllllll is well in mudville"
and i am soooooooo happy....
so
this is to let you know that I no longer have the
request on "how to" get Digikam to recognize my
camera,...
and
i will use LPhoto to bring in the pictures... and then
will probably switch back and forth between that
program and yours for editing and all...
            thanks anyway !!!   Elsie