[Digikam-users] Digikam 0.8: Sort albums by date

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Sun Jul 24 22:11:12 BST 2005

Dnia niedziela 17 lipiec 2005 12:04, Joern Ahrens napisaƂ:

> Has anyone here a good reason, why I shouldn't delete the old behavior?
> Please tell me!

Please don't remove this.

I know digiKam developers are seeing this app primarily as tool to
managing simple photos from camera family/holidays/etc. but what about
more complicated situations like few parallel documentation projects,
each going into hundreds (if not thousands of images - not necessarily
from camera). Making them mixed in data view may be distracting.

m.

Vim Universal Templates
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net