[Digikam-users] Transfer pics from one pc to another, tags too??

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Wed Jul 20 07:36:15 BST 2005

Have you any means to look into the new digikam.db, for example with sqlite or
knoda? Then you'll be able to see if the tags are there.

Start digikam from a terminal, maybe it gives you a hint of what is going
wrong.

Gerhard

--
They say that when you play a Microsoft CD backwards you can hear demonic
voices...