[Digikam-users] email+thunderbird

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Jul 10 15:29:44 BST 2005

Hmm,

just tested at my system (SuSE 9.2 with KDE 3.4.1, digikam 0.7.3b, KIPI
0.1.1, thunderbird 1.0.2 from mozilla.org) and got also a strange
behaviour. Everything works fine, if thunderbird is already started. Do
you have the same behaviour?

I will investigate my system, perhaps you have the same problem
Oliver