[Digikam-users] email+thunderbird

Lenny Leblanc lleblanc at macroelite.ca
Sun Jul 10 09:58:54 BST 2005

Hi All,

I'm trying to email some pictures from Digikam using Thunderbird.  I
know that I can simply open Thunderbird and attach images, but it would
be nice if I could do it directly from Digikam.

Everything appears to work fine with the "Email Images..." menu option,
except when it attempts to load Thunderbird, nothing happens.

If I already have Thunderbird open, I get a message saying "An error
occurred while creating a message compose window.  Please try again.".

Any ideas?

--
Lenny