[Digikam-users] despeckling or cloning

Rüdiger Mähl Ruediger.Maehl at web.de
Fri Jul 8 10:14:45 BST 2005

Hi Gilles,

caulier.gilles at free.fr, digiKam - Digital Photo Management for the masses <digikam-users at kde.org> schrieb am 07.07.05 14:45:48:

> > Is there a cloning plug-in available?
>
> No, but there is an inpainting tool in 0.7.3 digiKam/DigikamImagePlugins
> release (released today (:=))) :

I found inPainting in the digikam 0.7.3 beta release that I have installed
and tested it. Although I only selected a very small area, the artefact removal
took a "little bit longer" to finish. The result was indeed very! satisfying.

Does the plugin, nevertheless what actually is selected, check the whole image?

Rüdiger