[Digikam-users] Probleme mit RAW (Re-Post in english)

Rinse de Vries rinsedevries at kde.nl
Sun Jul 3 21:41:33 BST 2005

I can only confirm that this problem also occurs in digikam 7.3 RC1 on suse
9.3
Although digikam does show thumbnails of the raw images, it is not able to
provide a preview in the raw conversion dialog (single mode), nor thumbnails
in the batchmode of raw conversion.

Is there a way to catch the output of dcraw to see is there is a problem with
dcraw on suse 9.3?

Rinse