[Digikam-users] Probleme mit RAW (Re-Post in english)

Sun Jul 3 17:15:13 BST 2005

Problem description in english:

digikam is displaying raw files as thumbnails. But the integrated plugin for
converting Raw images to other formats (I tried Jpeg and ppm) does not work.

Even the preview cannot be created when starting the plugin.

Configuration:

Suse Linux 9.3 (standard installation) which includes:

digikam 0.7.2
dcraw 6.34
ImageMagick 6.1.8-6.1
ImageMagick C++ Libraries 6.1.8-6.1